Welcome stranger/friend!

Thanks for visiting! I truly appreciate each and every visitor! Have fun browsing and reading my blog. Feel free to comment whenever the desire strikes. Have a great day/night!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Life of a Blogger - Music

Life of a Blogger is a new meme hosted by Novel Heartbeat.  The point is to talk about non-book related things so that our readers get to know us better.  A new topic is posted each week.  Sounds like fun to me!

This week's topic: Music

I'm pretty freakin' random with my choices in music.  I never ever know what to say when someone asks me, "What's your favourite type of music?" or "Who is your favourite artist?"  Well, I listen to a bit of everything.  Bits and pieces of almost every genre.  And how can I compare them against each other when they are all so different?

So, I seem to be the same with music as with books, or similar anyway.  I love almost all genres of books and will give anything a try.  Though, lately, I have been really into YA, which I think is clear on my blog.

Anyway, my music choices are very scattered in genres.  Here, I'll put them into nice little lists for you and you can see what I mean!


Pop:
P!nk
Adam Lambert
Haley Reinhart

Pop-Punk
Mariana's Trench

Country:
Keith Urban
Carrie Underwood

Rock (all types, including metal):
Daughtry
In This Moment
Three Days Grace (before the lead singer quit in 2013)
Disturbed
Godsmack
System of a Down

Rap:
Eminem

Oldies:
Herman's Hermits

Mixture of genres (doesn't belong in just one):
311

Those, I would say, are the main ones I listen to.  Other than that, there's just a whole bunch of single songs from a bunch of different artists.  So, judging by this list, I guess you could say that I listen to variations of rock the most...

Follow on Bloglovin
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

6 comments:

  1. I love reading other people's taste in music :D mine is quite eclectic, there's just a few genres I steer well clear from. I think just sticking to one would be so boring!

    - Wattle @ Whimsical Nature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you must be an American Idol fan. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol totally am! Or...was, I guess. I'm not watching it this year...

      Delete
  3. We have pretty similar taste in music! I like a lot of the bands on your rock list, particularly 3DG! And yay Adam Lambert :D I think I forgot to put him in my pop/dance paragraph. Crap lol. I was never a huge fan of 311 but I really like their new album!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that you like 3DG! Canadian bands don't often do well in the US - haha. How bummed are you about the lead singer quitting?
      Ya know, I wasn't a fan of 311 until my husband took me to their concert a few years ago, but they were so good live that they made me a fan!

      Delete

I love when people comment on my posts! I very much enjoy reading your opinions, so please share them with me (and with others)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search the web: