Welcome stranger/friend!

Thanks for visiting! I truly appreciate each and every visitor! Have fun browsing and reading my blog. Feel free to comment whenever the desire strikes. Have a great day/night!

Sunday, February 02, 2014

February Releases!

I thought since I am no longer doing my Newsday Tuesday (at least for the time being), I still would like to let you guys know about upcoming books I'm excited about.  So, I decided I would do a monthly post about it.  (P.S. - Want me to bring back Newsday Tuesday?  Let me know!  If I get enough requests, I just might.)

The following books are upcoming February 2014 releases that I'm looking forward to reading (click on images to learn more about each book):

(I couldn't pick just one this month!  I'm DYING for both of these!!)












What do you think?  Did I miss any?  Are you looking forward to my picks?
Let me know in the comments section.  I'd love to hear from you!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

  1. I agree - the first two you picked should be really good! I can't wait to read them myself! Looking forward to your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people comment on my posts! I very much enjoy reading your opinions, so please share them with me (and with others)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search the web: